Thursday, September 6, 2012

Essays and Tests

I thought that the test itself was rather simple, and I felt that I was prepared for the test both through the similar formats of tests last year and studying for the test. The essay, however was much more open-ended than I had expected. I thought that the prompt would have been structured in a way that said specifically said what to write about. I thought I was not prepared for the essay, and I feel like I did poorly on it. I would definitely adjust my studying style to focus more on questions in the same format and adjust so that I focus on  things that would be asked upon the test. For the essay, I  feel like I need to prepare for each possible prompt and I need to write out the main points of each possible essay prompt.

No comments:

Post a Comment